Online Application Frequently Asked Questions
For additional information, please refer to the Directions and Information page.
To use the FAQ, click on the question you would like answered. The answer will display below the question (close the answer by re-clicking same question).
- I can't remember my account username
- I forgot my password
- My password reset link doesn't work
- I forgot the answer to my secret question
- I didn't receive an e-mail about my username or password retrieval, what I should do?
- How do I create an account?
- The term of entry I want is not available.
- I received a 'required field' error message.
- How can I make changes to a form that I've submitted?
- I cannot pay my application fee online using a credit card, what I should do?
- I get invalid card number message, how I can continue?
Please try entering your credit card number again. If the issue continues, you may try a different card or you may print your completed application and submit it with your check payment via mail to the Office of Admissions.
- I get card is expired message, what I should do?
- My card is being declined, how can I pay my application fee?