What’s next on your adventure?
Congratulations on your offer to Iowa State. On this adventure, you’ll be challenged but walk away with the tools to make a meaningful impact in your community and the world.
Whether you're ready to accept your offer or just want to check out your housing options, this is the place to start.
To accept your offer of admission, you will need to pay your acceptance fee online by credit card.
- To accept online, you will need the log in to MyAccount using the account you established when you applied to Iowa State.
If you prefer to return your admissions acceptance form by mail, rather than using the online method, print the acceptance form from the link provided below. After you complete the form, mail it to the Office of Admissions with a check or money order made payable to Iowa State University.
Learn about living options in residence halls, university apartments, and fraternities and sororities; the priority system for assigning university housing; and the advantages of accepting your offer of admission as early as possible. To reserve space in university residence halls or apartments, you will need to submit a university housing contract after you accept your offer of admission.
- If you have accepted your offer of admission, paid your acceptance fee, and decided you want to live in university residence halls or apartments, you can complete your housing contract online. This contract does not apply to sororities, fraternities, or off-campus (non-university) housing.
Apply for admission as soon as possible.
Apply for Iowa State scholarships by January 10.
File the FAFSA prior to January 3. Iowa State's code is 001869.
Receive and review your financial aid award letter.
Explore monthly payment plans.
Finalize your decision. May 1 is the deadline to cancel admission.
Once you have graduated from high school:
- Contact your high school to request an official copy of your final transcript be sent to Iowa State.
- Request your ACT or SAT scores be sent to Iowa State. These scores must be sent directly from the testing agency or be included on your official final high school transcript. (Note: Iowa State is test-optional for freshmen enrolling prior to Spring 2023.)
- If you have already completed or will complete college courses prior to entering Iowa State, request an official copy of your college transcript(s) be sent to our office as soon as your coursework is complete.
Request an official copy of your college transcript(s) be sent to our office as soon as your coursework is complete.
Submit transcripts to:
Iowa State University
Office of Admissions
100 Enrollment Services Center
2433 Union Drive
Ames, IA 50011-2042