Congratulations! Your orientation is complete – you are now a registered student at Iowa State University. We'll see you at Destination Iowa State.
AccessPlus is your secure and personalized online resource for accessing your important and confidential university information and web applications.
- Verify ISU Alert information.
- Add Emergency Contact information.
- Select a meal plan with ISU Dining, if you have not already done so.
- Check your mailing address for accuracy.
- View move-in details. Plan to move into your residence hall room before Destination Iowa State begins.
- Ask parents, family, and friends to contribute to your educational expenses by purchasing an educational gift certificate. More information can be found on AccessPlus.
- Review your class schedule for accuracy and room locations after August 1 (if beginning Iowa State in the fall) or January 1 (if beginning Iowa State in the spring)
- Watch for university billing statement after August 1(if beginning Iowa State in the fall) or January 1 (if beginning Iowa State in the spring). A message will be sent to your Iowa State email address notifying you that your bill is available.
- Verify your financial aid status.
- Return all the required forms.
- Your first U-Bill payment is due August 20 (if beginning Iowa State in the fall) or January 20 (if beginning Iowa State in the spring)
- Submit your immunizations online by following the instructions on the Student Health Center menu of the Student Tab.
Thank you for your interest in helping us evaluate our orientation programs. Please fill out the evaluation form.
Review and refer to the essential orientation publications and presentations. These pieces cover great Iowa State University resources, answer our most frequently asked questions, and will help you transition to Iowa State.
Visit the Iowa State University Book Store online to access your book list the day after you register for classes. You can purchase textbooks and find any technology or other educational materials on their website for purchase. Pick up a Cyclone shirt while you're there!
Log into your Canvas account after July 1 to find and complete the Sexual Assault Prevention training as well as AlcoholEdu, Cyclone CashCourse, and the mental health program.