Military Student FAQ
To use the FAQ, click on the question you would like answered. The answer will display below the question (close the answer by re-clicking same question).
- Do I apply as a freshman?
- Do I apply as a transfer student?
If you have completed courses from a regionally accredited college or university after graduating from high school, apply as a transfer student. If you have earned less than 24 academic credits, you must also meet admission requirements for students entering directly from high school. View transfer admission requirements.
- How do I apply for admission?
- Do you accept military credits?
- Who do I contact with questions about veterans benefits?
- Do you have student organizations for veterans and military students?
- What ROTC programs are offered?