Ivy College of Business Transfers
The Iowa State International Flex Start Program for Transfer Students in the Ivy College of Business is designed to serve international transfer students planning to attend Iowa State University, but who are unable to travel to the United States to start the fall 2020 semester.
- As a member, you will make progress toward your degree at a distance, by taking online courses from home. These courses are taught by Iowa State University professors.
- Tuition for the Iowa State International Flex Start Program online classes will be assessed at the Iowa resident rate of tuition, saving you and your family thousands of dollars!
- Dedicated professional advisers will support you through your first semester, helping you with your coursework, your future academic planning, and connecting with your new campus and classmates.
- Arrive on campus to continue your degree program in Ames in January 2021! Please review the Additional Information page for information on tuition rate assessment and application of scholarship awards.
Iowa State offers outstanding academic programs, as well as a supportive, traditional college student experience. The Iowa State International Flex Start Program gives you the opportunity to stay on track toward a degree, while being a true Iowa Stater!
Additional information on the Iowa State International Flex Start Program for Transfer Students in the Ivy College of Business will be released soon. Questions about the program can be directed to Diann Burright.
Business courses that will be offered online this fall include:
- FIN 301: Principles of Finance
- MIS 301: Mgmt Information Systems
- MKT 340: Principles of Marketing
- SCM 301: Supply Chain Mgmt
- ACCT 215: Legal Environment of Business (Business Law)
- ACCT 284: Financial Acct
- ACCT 285: Managerial Acct
- BUSAD 110X: Communication Skills for Professionalism
Ready to take the next step? Sign up today!
Students must be admitted to Iowa State to register for the Flex Start Program.