US Freshman Application Frequently Asked Questions
To use the FAQ, click on the question you would like answered. The answer will display below the question (close the answer by re-clicking same question).
- Is it true that I can choose to self-report my academic information on my admission application instead of requesting that my high school send an official copy of my transcript?
- Why do you give students the opportunity to self-report their academic information?
- Does this mean Iowa State’s freshman admission requirements have changed?
- What happens if I was admitted based on my self-reported academic information, but my final transcript shows I do not meet Iowa State’s freshman admission requirements?
- What about my ACT or SAT scores - do they still need to be sent to the Admissions Office?
- Are other types of applicants (e.g., transfer, international, graduate) permitted to self-report their academic information instead of submitting an official transcript?