How to Apply
Students interested in applying for APP must follow these steps:
- Meet with an academic adviser at your community college
- Complete an APP application and have your community college adviser sign the adviser signature box on the application
- Request that an official copy of your transcript be sent to Iowa State from each college you have attended, as well as from your high school. Transcripts should be sent to Iowa State University, Office of Admissions, 100 Enrollment Services Center, Ames, IA 50011-2011
You will be informed of your APP status after all required materials have been received. Iowa State maintains course equivalency guides for all Iowa community colleges. Transfer plans also exist for many Iowa State majors. For more information, contact the Office of Admissions at 800 262-3810 or email@example.com.
APP applicants who provide all required program application materials and are accepted into the program will be given a specific entry term.
- To be considered a fall entrant, you must be accepted into APP prior to the end of fall semester
- To be considered a spring entrant, you must be accepted into APP prior to the end of spring semester
- To be considered a summer entrant, you must be accepted into APP prior to the end of summer semester